CITY OF ALIENS ♥

Friday 19 November 2010

DURCH DIE NACHT MIT BILL KAULITZ ! ♥

Durch Die Nacht [PART 1]

Translation:
Bill: For me it's always like, I really can...from the font, from the cover to every German headnote-article that we have, I simply can't, I hate it, if it's not on my desk. So if one E-Mail...
Joop: It's the same with me. Do you think, I would take a shoe from somebody else?
Bill: No.
Joop: Or an earring, or a belt? Then there is no belt, then they go naked. I would do...if it is not from myself, felt by me, born by me and ruminated by me , I would not do it. But, I don't dress any girl. I don't touch the stuff anymore. You will not see me carrying a dress to a model.
Bill: That is obviously really a good solution.
Joop: I don't tie a loop, nothing. I keep it theoretical. I stay in the back. Otherwise it would go crazy.
Bill: I have to do it the same.
Joop: At some point you have to say: "CUT! Now the others are next.".
Bill: I can't stand this at all. Then I do it again. I think to myself: "This is such an unimportant detail, someone else should arrange it.".
Joop: Yes, I feel no different.
Bill: And then it goes wrong, I think: "That's so shit!".
Joop: But that's only you.
Bill: I know.

Durch Die Nacht [PART 2]

Translation:
Joop: It always sounds so silly, when older people say that it's so bad nowadays, but I find this whole Internet-crap...
Bill: *interrupts* No, not at all... (referring to the "It always sounds so silly" )
Joop: ...really bad.
Bill: I actually grew up with the internet as well and I find it SO bad! Well, of course, it opens many new ways, but it also brings so many bad things. If I could press a button and if I could abolish the internet for everyone, I would press it immediately. You do something and one minute later it's all over the internet and it goes around the whole world and everyone is allowed to comment it, everyone can judge it, everyone makes his opinion about it, where I often think that something gets destroyed, a magic gets lost, such a magic you think of it, because everyone destroys it immediately and leaves a comment and make a mess on it.
Joop: For example also that Google, as good as it may be...
Bill: *interrupts* But also the appreciation of all the products, of magazines, of...whatsoever, books, fashion, music, films, that all doesn't exist anymore, because you get everything...

Durch Die Nacht [PART 3]

Translation:
Joop: But the whole collection is then on flowers and gardens, well, "Jardin Portugal" – "The garden Portugal". And therefore I made all those silhouettes, and at the same time... I mean, nothing works without punk, right!? So, doesn't matter which direction you make,...uhm "seasoning" means "würzen" in English, Punk is the seasoning and I'm not up for it, that the people look so uniform, you know?
Bill: The shoes are also wicked here...
Joop: I designed everything at home, designed all persons, everything moi, moi, moi!
Bill: Wow! Awesome!
Joop: This is the witness... But without Sarah I wouldn't have come up with the idea.
Bill: Really? That's good...
Joop: Sarah can sometimes look kinda empty, like a white screen.
Translations by: Tokio Hotel-Info

No comments:

Post a Comment