CITY OF ALIENS ♥

Friday 8 October 2010

KILIAN KERNER TALKS ABOUT BILL ! ♥

klatsch-tratsch.de had the pleasure of talking to designer, Kilian Kerner, about Tokio Hotel frontman, Bill Kaulitz!

How did the collaboration with Bill Kaulitz happen?
I've thought Bill was very cool for quite some time already and I'm totally into Tokio Hotel's music since their latest album. We got in touch some time ago. Bill wore some of my pieces for a photo shoot with Stern [magazine]. Afterwards I've sent him pieces from my collection. I've designed the jacket [he wore] at the Wunderkind show especially for his trip to Paris. To me Bill is one of the few Germans who really is daring when it comes to fashion. Furthermore, he's sexy and his very own type of guy. Of course I think it's even twice as cool that he wore my jacket [when being] with one of my favourite designers.

Why aren't you in Paris?
At the moment I'm working on my new collection, that's why I didn't fly myself. My collection was in Paris. We showed it there. The new collection h/w 11/12 is a declaration of love. In addition, we're also working on our own first online shop which will get started before Christmas.



Translation by: Tokio Hotel UK ST.
(http://www.tokiohotelstreetteam.co.uk/)

No comments:

Post a Comment