CITY OF ALIENS ♥

Thursday 14 October 2010

ANDREA RENZULLO TALKS ABOUT TH ! ♥

Andrea Renzullo, a contestant in the show 'Das Supertalent 2010' talks about Tokio Hotel and looking like Bill Kaulitz.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xf6uhg_bravo-web-tv-andrea-renzullo-talks_creation#from=embed

TRANSLATION:

Interviewer: Many people on the Internet compared you to Bill Kaulitz of Tokio Hotel. What would you say about it if you hear something?
Andrea: Well ... in fact this is a compliment for me, Bill Kaulitz is young and very famous...Yes. I"ll really like that.

Interviewer: So you're a fan of Tokio Hotel?
Andrea: Yes, since I was little. I kept my fingers crossed for them and watched their videos and everything.

Interviewer: This means that he is also a kind of idol for you?
Andrea: Yes.

Interviewer: Well...do you think you're a bit like him?
Andrea: I think my hair is similar to his...

Interviewer: Do you think your hair is similar to Bill?
Andrea: Yes...


[Credits: http://thmalaysianfans.blogspot.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment